which is more efficient, a vertical shaft impact crusher or a horizontal shaft impact crusher.
Impact crusher is applied widely for the powder process of mineral product including mental and non-metay ore, fireproof material, bauxite, diamond dust, glass raw materials, archtiectural materials, artificial sand and all kinds of metal ore materials.
Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher has more advantages than any other machines in processing the more and most hard materials.
horizontal shaft impact crusher is widely used in secondery crushing process since it is easy to oprate. But it is not stronger enough to process hard material.
It depends on your materials and production amont and other requirements. Our specialist will contact you soon to solve your questions and provide you better suggestions.
Mostly, according to our client cases, vertical shaft impact crusher is more efficient mostly.
- What is mobile cone crusher used for?
- Crusher in Nigeria
- Why SBM Jaw Plate use high manganese steel?
- How to ship the mobile crushing plant by sea?
- what is the discharging size of final product of the vertical shaft impact cruhser?
1074/45%Last update: 2011-03-08 02:49
Author: Real Wang
You can comment this FAQ
Comment of XioVXdOtrwGui:
Pin my tail and call me a donkey, that really hepeld.
Added at: 2013-05-11 10:05
Comment of aUCbbTNLakYMfurLpQZ:
, I hate having to sign in in order to leave a cnmmeot, and think it really discourages a lot of people to leave a cnmmeot on blogposts. As for moderating cnmmeots, I donc2b4t know how blogspot works, nor do I know whether cnmmeots can be deleted afterwards if inappropriate, but I do know wordpress offers that possibility aswell and it was one of the first things I changed after trying out, again because I feel it does discourage people to leave cnmmeots and dialogue with me.
Added at: 2013-05-13 11:22
Comment of XVwrARTxcyY:
LPSuJt , [url=http://zscgbvmxeoyw.com/]zscgbvmxeoyw[/url], [link=http://bprtpslramae.com/]bprtpslramae[/link], http://ngflnismlogl.com/
Added at: 2013-05-14 19:57
Comment of IrvHYzmO:
bA1RF0 , [url=http://dqikjyfdfmsv.com/]dqikjyfdfmsv[/url], [link=http://shjdvspymuwc.com/]shjdvspymuwc[/link], http://wartmcnyhcwz.com/
Added at: 2013-05-14 23:23
Comment of PWNfTPRtOSWY:
Added at: 2013-05-15 04:02
- What is the best way of silica, or quartz ... (2386 views)
- What is the difference between Raymond mill and other ... (2227 views)
- Fly ash processing equipments? How to add fly ash ... (2133 views)
- What is working principle of the impact crusher? (2081 views)
- What are the differences between hydraulic system cone crusher ... (1878 views)
- why choose the cone crusher? (1800 views)
- Sand making machine is widely used in which field? ... (1595 views)
- what are the difference betwwen spring cone crusher, CS ... (1558 views)
- what is the discharging size of final product of ... (1534 views)
- What is the installation of water seal dust proof ... (1496 views)
- What are the differences of CS series spring cone ... (2011-10-13 08:40)
- Is mobile crushing plant suitable for manufactured sand ... (2011-03-16 10:43)
- Mobile Crusher 's principle and application? As detailed as ... (2011-03-16 10:33)
- which is more efficient, a vertical shaft impact crusher ... (2011-03-08 02:49)
- What is the best way of silica, or quartz ... (2010-12-14 08:49)